Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Conductor

The other night, after dinner while I was doing dishes, I heard a tap, tap, tap.  It was Amelia tapping an old glow stick on the kitchen table.  I asked her what she was up to and she responded, "I am the conductor!"  I suggested she find some "people" to conduct.  Her solution?  Miniature My Little Ponies.  I helped her set some up (because she kept knocking them over on accident) and then I went back to dishes and she conducted the ponies.


I got to listen to her ponies perform Mozart's Eine kleine Nachtmusik!  She hummed it quite accurately too - I was impressed!  This girl never ceases to amaze me with the things she comes up with!  Her familiarity with classical music at the age of four, to me, is quite impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment