Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Took a Nap

I took a nap this afternoon.  Hallelujah.

It's been weeks since I have had a chance to even sit down after work before my shower and Daylight's Savings did not help me out one bit...  This afternoon, I took a chance.  I laid down on the couch, closed my eyes and prayed Joe would just stay asleep even another half hour.  Someone up there heard me because two hours later I woke up feeling refreshed. 

Amelia was the one who woke me up as she dragged her orange tub that usually holds stuffed animals into the living room.  Take note of the word usually...


The above photo shows the state of her room after my wonderful nap.  {sigh}

The good news is, despite the disaster area, we had a great night and I give the nap all the credit!  We have been swamped at work and I am beat, physically and mentally, when I get home. A nap really was just what I needed today to re-set my patience and not get so easily frustrated because of exhaustion.

Little man finally figured out the sticks are in fact for drumming - not carrying handles.

GIRL Jake pajamas!!!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment