Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Our Big News

I think most people know our news but just in case...


We are expecting our third child September 21!  


Amelia has requested a girl, like her.  Only time will tell with that one as I have no feeling one way or the other with this one....so far.

Things are much different this time around.  I am sick, nauseous, beyond tired and irritable.  I just plain don't feel good and am hopeful things will turn around in the coming weeks!  I've been able to sneak in some rest after work the past week or so and it really does make an incredible difference in how the evening goes!

Rocking a baby

Joe has no idea what is going to happen this fall but hopefully he takes to the new baby quicker than Amelia took to him

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete