Friday, December 21, 2012

12.21.12

Well, looks like the Mayans were wrong ;)  Little Joe even wore a special shirt with a final message to everyone just in case the world did end:


This just might be my new favorite picture of him - ever.

We had catered food at work today from a local mexican place called Acapulco.  While having a second helping before leaving for the day a co-worker came up with this:

 
 We thought it was pretty humorous...

I've been fighting off a cold this week and as a result it's been a fairly quiet week.  Netflix has gotten a workout this week...

Tonight Amelia selected her "princess" jammies and wanted to dance.


So she we danced to "The Nutcracker." 

Jason and I finally figured out how to get Christmas shopping done early which means...my weekend off will not be spent rushing around trying to get gifts purchased etc.  What a nice feeling! I'm not sure what we'll end up doing but I am excited to sleep in for a couple of days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment