Sunday, December 23, 2012

Silent Night

It is very quiet in our apartment - both kids are spending the night at my parent's house tonight!  We dropped them off and then headed to an early dinner with some friends.  Marie and her family are in town for the holidays and I'm glad we were able to squeeze in a little visit.


Jason made fresh, homemade salsa when we got home.  


Perfect snack for watching football.  I've been converted.  Store bought, jarred salsa will never compare to the fresh stuff.  YUM! 

Jason is in the championship for fantasy football this weekend and his opponent has one player still playing - and racking up points.  Currently, Jason is less than three points ahead and the third quarter just started.  So, there is plenty of time for his opponent to pull ahead and win.  He asked me to just remind him that it doesn't matter, no one cares and it's not a big deal - lol!  

I've got a long day at work tomorrow before we start our Christmas festivities so I think I might turn in before I get a second wind and stay up too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment