Sunday, December 30, 2012

Our Weekend

Friday night Joe and I wore matching pajamas!


Amelia and I wore these same ones back in 2010.  They were a little big on him but by next year they will be too small so we just went with it :)

Saturday morning I went into work (on my day off) so we could get going on next week's work.  With having Christmas Day off there was some wiggle room with our hours so we used that as an opportunity to get ahead.  We have a very busy couple of weeks ahead of us getting the store back to normal after Christmas.  I really didn't want to go in, however, I am on a team.  If they are going in, I am going in.  That's just how it works - we're a team.  

Saturday outfit - I don't think she'll be winning any fashion awards!

Saturday afternoon I went and saw Breaking Dawn part 2 with my mom and sister - finally!  I enjoyed it and they enjoyed it much more the second time around they said.  I got home just in time to say goodnight to Joe who was finishing off the last of the frozen breastmilk.


For some reason we have had four bags in the freezer forever.  I just couldn't part with them for some reason!  We put in a bulk order with a butcher in my parent's town and I picked it up Saturday which meant we needed to organize the chest freezer.  Jason said we were using them or throwing them - so we used them.  

Daddy and Amelia doing the robot before bed :)

Saturday night we stayed up way too late watching movies with our friend, Leigh!  We haven't had a movie night in a few weeks so were overdue.  We ordered pizza even!

Today we've had a rough, crabby day.  The morning was tough and that set the mood for the rest of the day and we've had a hard time coming out of it.  Tempers have been short and patience has worn thin.  I can't wait for a fresh start tomorrow!

We watched football most of the day.  Both of our teams won!


Both games were very, very close which made them fun to watch - but a little nerve-wracking at times!  As a result of the wins today, Jason's team (MN Vikings) is headed to the playoffs!  I am a little sad that them going means the Bears are not but it's really ok!  I just couldn't bring myself to cheer on the Packers today as they played the Vikings - I'd rather the Vikings (or anyone...) beat the Packers, even if it pushes my team out of the playoffs :)

Joe and I had some fun practicing with HI and BYE this evening.


They are his only two words so far and he is starting to use them all the time.  When anyone comes and goes from a room, Joe tells them hi or bye.  If he walks away from you he will tell you bye.  It's so cute!

Time to get Amelia to bed and hit the sack myself!

1 comment:

  1. This was so fun to read - and know we all have crabby days! ;)

    ReplyDelete