Thursday, May 3, 2012

Snacking

What do you do when your mom falls asleep nursing your brother? 


You help yourself to some yogurt!

Jason has told me that twice now she has helped herself to yogurt when he dozed off or was not in the room.  I woke up (keep in mind I was "asleep" maybe ten minutes) and heard, "oh nummy!"  I got up and walked into the kitchen to find her chowing down.  

I also found two towels on the floor, covered in yogurt.  And the lid to the trash was also covered in yogurt.  The positive is that she knew to throw the lid away and she knew to clean up her mess.  That's really all you can ask for.  The negative is that Jason had mopped this afternoon and she used one of our only nice towels to clean the floor.  The latter is really no big deal.  It's just a towel.  Towels are replaceable.  I just wish that maybe we might have had a more tattered one out since her yogurt was pink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment